West Coast Surplus has offered Major Retailer Discount Store customer returns and marked out-of-stock product for twelve years.
- Loads consist of anything and everything potentially found in a the retailers store with the exception of food. Approximately 20% on average is clothing.
- We sell the loads as customer returns, but there is usually a great deal of “clearance” or “new” product on the pallets. Last year over 50% of all product shipped on salvage pallets was new.
- Product is sold by the truckload only.
- Merchandise needs to be delabeled prior to sale; i.e., all references to major retailer owned brands must be blacked out or cut out.
- A delabeling contract must be signed prior to buying a load.
- Product cannot be advertised as coming from the major retailer and the major retailers TM cannot be used.
How Truckloads are Sold
- West Coast Surplus can ship out of 12 different hubs around the country.
- There is no manifest (inventory) for the loads.
- Loads consist of 28 pallets of assorted merchandise.
- Pallets are five to six feet tall and shrink wrapped.
- Average value of pallets at retail is approximately $2,500.00 – $3,000.00.
- Pickups of all loads will be scheduled by West Coast Surplus.
- We can arrange freight as requested. We simply get the best rate available to us and charge you up front. We do this as an accommodation.
- You may make your own freight arrangements, but pick-ups must still be scheduled through us.
- All product is sold “as is.”
- CALL FOR CURRENT PRICING AND AVAILABILITY.