West Coast Surplus has offered this major retailers customer returned and marked out-of-stock product for the past three years.
- Products consist of customer returned and marked out-of-stock merchandise.
- Non-con loads consist mostly of ready to assemble furniture and other bigger items that do not readily fit on conveyer belts.
- Usually loads are 90% ready to assemble furniture and include cribs, bookcases, etc.
- Loads of women’s, men’s and children’s seasonal apparel.
- Product is sold by the truckload only.
- Merchandise needs to be delabeled prior to sale; i.e., all references to the Major retailer owned brands must be blacked out or cut out.
- A delabeling contract must be signed prior to buying a load.
- Product cannot be advertised as coming from the Major retailer and the the retailers TM’s may not be used.
- The loads are manifested and can be e-mailed in advance for review.
- The loads are stored on 40 ft. storage trailers. Usually there are 16 to 18 pallets on a load.
- We offer to consolidate two loads into one for a fee of $200.00. We hand stack the product, combining 32 to 36 pallets into a 53 ft. truck.
CALL FOR CURRENT PRICING AND AVIALABILITY.